Businesses, and groups of individuals are invited to register for the BIG Reboot Corporate Golf Day at Ardglass Golf Club, on Friday the 17th of September 2021, in support of Marie Curie. Join us at this magnificent Co. Down links and play a round to help support this fabulous charity. Teams of four are invited to participate in what is sure to be a fantastic day out and a great way to reconnect with clients, customers and friends for perhaps the first time in a very long time. The day will consist of the following: –
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
· Player entry
· Refreshments on arrival
· Goodie bag & snacks
· Driving range access
· Pre-event putting competition
· 18-hole team and individual event – rolling tee times allocated on a first come basis
· ‘Longest Drive’, ‘Nearest the Pin’, and ‘Beat the Pro’ competitions
· On course refreshments
· BBQ after golf
· Fabulous Team and individual prizes
· Auction and Raffle
OPTIONAL EVENT EXTRAS AVAILABLE:
· Golf buggies (Limited number available at cost)
· Practice round* available at a reduced green fee
· Return coach transportation from Belfast and Carryduff to Ardglass Golf Club.
Subject to demand, the organisers will provide coach transportation to and from the venue on the morning of the event for participants. The vehicle will depart central Belfast and perform a pick-up at Forestside, and Carryduff, returning in the evening after the event. The cost of the coach will be £40 per person.
HANDICAP & FORMAT
Playing off White/Red Tees. Individual Stableford. Team event best 2 from 4 Stableford. Non Golf Ireland max handicap limits are – Gents 28 & Ladies 36
09.00 – Registration opens. Breakfast rolls and refreshments
10.00 – Driving range practice, putting competition
10.48 – Rolling tee times available until 14.33
15.00 – BBQ open with 19th hole refreshments
16.00 – Drinks & networking
RATES & BOOKING
Individual rate: £100 per person Team rate: £400 per team
For further information regarding participation or to book your place, please contact Tom via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07818 000 703. Alternatively use the Booking Form below and we will get back in touch with you.
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES FROM JUST £500
Develop and enhance your businesses credibility to a highly targeted market, whilst gaining media exposure and lead generation, through our event sponsorship packages. Stand out from the crowd by being a hole sponsor on the day and highlight you and your business to a discerning audience. 100% of your donation will go directly to Marie Curie. Your donation will include hole signage and an acknowledgement that you have directly contributed to the charity.
A member of The Consummate Pro team will contact you after you submit the booking form to arrange payment, book a tee time and finalise details.
Terms and Conditions
- Booking, Confirmation & Payment: A booking is deemed as confirmed and binding on the part of the company/individual once the company/individual has provided written confirmation to the organiser of acceptance of the booking terms and conditions and the payment in full has been paid. The cost of participation is specified on the booking form. Unless otherwise agreed to in writing with the organiser, the customer must pay the total amount due within 14 days of completing the booking form and receiving the request for payment otherwise their booking will be cancelled. If the booking is made within 14 days of the event date, payment in-full is required at the time of confirmation.
Payment must be made by credit card, debit card or BACS. Payment by cheque will not be accepted unless received at least 3 weeks prior to the event start date. Payments by credit and debit card will be subject to a 2.5% administration fee. Request for payment will be made via our online payment merchant, Square Plc, and the payment method will be communicated to the customer at the time of confirmation.
- Cancellation: If the customer cancels a booking, (other than for reasons contained in 5.1 below) the customer shall pay on demand a cancellation charge to the organiser representing the organisers reasonable estimate of any loss arising as a result of the cancellation including all costs and expenses incurred by the organiser in connection with the booking up to the date of cancellation and any future event costs which cannot in the reasonable opinion of the organiser be avoided.
2.1: If the customer does not cancel the booking but fails to attend at the time of the event, the organiser shall retain all sums paid, and the customer shall be liable for all charges applicable to the event.
2.2: If there is a material shortfall in the number of guests proposed to attend the event as detailed on a booking form, and the number finally confirmed, this cancellation policy shall apply to the extent it is applicable to the shortfall.
2.3 The organiser reserves the right to cancel a booking at any time prior to the start of the event without liability, save that the organiser shall refund all sums paid in advance.
- Dress & Mobile Phones: Suitable golf attire must be worn on the day. Tailored shorts are permitted, but no denim or other sporting clothing will be permitted to be worn. Golfers are NOT permitted to wear training shoes on the Links. Collarless shirts, such as t-shirts of any variety, are not allowed. Metal spikes are not to be worn. The dress code will be enforced by the golf club and anyone not adhering to it will be prevented from playing golf. The use of a mobile cellular device to make or receive calls is prohibited at all times on the golf course, and phones must be placed on silent for the duration of time on the links. A mobile made be used for accessing a GPS golf app. Calls cannot be made, or received, at any time on the golf course, except in emergency situations. The customer furthermore agrees to adhere to all other rules, regulations and etiquette set out by Ardglass Golf Club as a visitor to the golf club.
- Weather: The event will only be cancelled, as a result of severe and adverse weather, when the golf course is deemed unplayable. That decision will be made by the Ardglass Golf Course Superintendent, who’s decision in that matter is final. If such an outcome arises on the day of the event, players will be refunded their participation fee in full minus a £15 administration fee per person. If adverse weather in the lead-up to the event cause the golf course to remain unplayable, or if it will be deemed unplayed for the day of the event, the organisers will notified customers at the earliest possible opportunity.
- Covid-19: The organisers will take, and/or enforce, all legally required Covid-19 restrictions, regulations and precautions on the day of the event as required by the Northern Ireland Executive at the time of the event, if such restrictions are in force.
5.1: If Covid-19 conditions or regulations at the time of the event, directly prevent the event from taking place, the organisers will refund the participants in full minus any merchant transaction fees.
5.2: The organisers will endeavour to deliver the event to the best of their ability. We will adhere to all Public Health guidelines as laid down by the Northern Ireland Executive at the time of the event related to Covid-19 or any other health regulation. As a result, this may mean that certain elements of the day simply cannot be provided as planned, including, but not limited to, the provision of food and beverage service. The organisers will put all possible mitigations in place to ensure that the fabric of the event is delivered to the best possible standards. We cannot however, be held liable for any circumstances outside of our, or, our suppliers control, in the provision of such elements, where statutory regulations prevent us for otherwise doing so.
- Coach transportation: The option of return coach transportation, originating in central Belfast with a collection/drop-off point at Forestside and Carryduff, to/from Ardglass Golf Club, will be made available. Provision of coach transportation is subject to the organiser acquiring a minimum number of passengers for viability. A return journey is £40 per person and bookings are made on a first come, first served basis, with numbers strictly limited. No one-way transfers will be available, and no refunds will be made if one leg of the journey is missed due to a customer’s negligence. All public transport, Covid-19 regulations at the time of the event, will/must be adhered to.
- Play on the Course & Handicaps: Ardglass is not a course for beginners and members of your fourball should have an officially recognised World Golf Handicap (WHS). Golfers are reminded that they must act with integrity by following the Rules of Handicapping and to refrain from using, or circumventing, the Rules of Handicapping for the purpose of gaining an unfair advantage. Evidence of your WHS will be required on the day of play, therefore golfers must be registered with the Golf Ireland App, and, must be able to provide digital or printed evidence (within 24hrs of the event date), of their WHS. Members of the event team will provide customers with their playing handicap for the event, on the day, at registration point in Ardglass Golf Club.
All players are expected to observe the etiquette of golf. In particular, slow play can mar the enjoyment of others on the golf course and therefore players are encouraged to avoid this at all times. As a general rule fourball rounds should take no longer than 4 hours.
- Organiser & Charity: The Consummate Pro Golf & Travel with offices at 14 Shandon Park, Belfast, BT5 6NW, and registered in Northern Ireland, is the organiser of “The BIG Reboot Corporate Golf Day”. We are a professional golf tour operator, affiliated to The International Association of Golf Tour Operators (IAGTO) and have Financial Failure Insurance in place via Evolution Insurance Company (Ltd), who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK. Our Tour Operators Liability Insurance is provided by Tokio Marine and underwritten by First Underwriting.
The Consummate Pro Golf & Travel has no direct or indirect partnership, relationship or business affiliation with Marie Curie UK or Marie Curie NI. The “BIG Reboot Corporate Golf Day” is an event organised and operated solely by The Consummate Pro Golf & Travel. A portion of the profits from the event have been committed to Marie Curie UK.
- Force Majure: The organiser accepts no responsibility for, and shall not be liable in respect of loss or damage or changes caused by force majeure events such as strikes, riots, political unrest, war hostilities or threat of war, terrorist activity, pandemic (other for reasons contained in 5.1 above), industrial disputes, fire, flood, weather problems or similar events beyond its control.
10.1 The customer’s rights as a consumer under consumer protection legislation from time to time in force shall not be affected by these Terms and Conditions.
10.2 The organiser may, from time to time, change these terms and conditions without notice, however it will use its reasonable endeavours to inform customers as soon as is reasonably possible of any such changes.
10.3 If the customer is more than one person, then in each case those persons shall be jointly and severally liable for their respective obligations arising by virtue of the booking and/or these terms and conditions.
10.4 If the customer is a corporate company, association, other collective or any person other than an individual(s) making the booking then the individual(s) making or approving the booking and/or these terms and conditions shall be jointly and severally liable with the customer for the customer’s obligations hereunder.
10.5 The customer shall have been deemed to accept these terms and conditions by proceeding with a booking to which they apply whether or not they have been signed.